Natural Latex Pillow
Natural Latex pillows come with a lot of benefits that make them a good investment. They provide excellent support and cushioning and are also durable and breathable They’re even antimicrobial and resistant to dust mites and mildew.
100% Natural Latex
- Natural latex pillows are derived from the sap (rubber) tree and produced using eco-friendly methods, sustainable sourced 100% Natural latex is also hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.
- Suitable for any person, but are known to be the best. They offer a lot in terms of durability, longevity and health. As well as comfort.
- Hyper-responsive latex foam delivers superior support and gentle contouring for the head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment for every type of sleeper.
- Inherently breathable 100% Natural latex delivers up to seven times greater airflow than that of any other type of pillow giving a cooler night’s sleep.
- A moisture-wicked, antimicrobial cover maintains a hygienic and dry sleep environment.
- These pillows are washable
- Do Not dry clean
- 5 Year Guarantee
Features of Latex Pillows:
- 100% Natural latex
- Hypo-Allergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Mildew Proof
- Non-Toxic and dust mite resistant
- Latex is durable, as well as comfortable
- Resilient and will not compress or lose shape
- Excellent ventilation
- Suitable for all seasons
- Keeps you dry throughout
- Pressure relief
- Ecological Product
Benefits of a Latex
- Organic Latex Pillows – Natural latex pillows have a stricter manufacturing process. But have minimal smell and is better at handling moisture and heat compared to their synthetic counterpart.
- Support – Latex pillows are very cushioning, so you can be sure that you’re always getting enough support. There are even some that have contoured to better support the neck and the proper spinal alignment. In fact, there are some studies that show that latex is better in relieving pressure than memory foam.
- Allergen-Free – Latex is antimicrobial and antibacterial. Plus, it is resistant to mildew, dust mites and other common allergens. These make it a great choice for people with allergies and sensitive skin. However, if you are sensitive to smells, make sure to go for organic latex pillows instead of synthetic ones.
- Durability – Although latex pillows are a bit more expensive than other standard pillows, they offer so much more in terms of durability. This makes latex pillows a good investment that will last you for many years.
- Chemical-Free – Note that this is only true for organic latex pillows, But it is what you should be getting. With organic latex pillows, you can sleep easy at night knowing that you’re not being exposed to chemicals.
- Breathable – Latex pillows are a great choice for people who are hot sleepers or live in places with hot climates. But this type of pillow is well-known for its breathability and ability to stay cool all through the night.