Synthetic Latex Pillow
Synthetic Latex Pillows are manufactured from PolyUrethane Foam. They are not actually latex, but rather designed to feel a lot like a latex pillow would. A lot cheaper than that of 100% Natural Latex, and are ideal for the individual that may have allergies to latex. Also do carry their own guarantees, and are quite durable and long lasting.
- Synthetic Latex Pillows are manufactured from foam.
- Suitable for any person, but are known to be the best. They offer a lot in terms of durability, longevity and health. As well as comfort.
- Hyper-responsive latex foam delivers superior support and gentle contouring for the head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment for every type of sleeper.
- Inherently breathable Synthetic latex.
- A moisture-wicked, antimicrobial cover maintains a hygienic and dry sleep environment.
- These pillows are not washable
- Do Not dry clean
- 5 Year Guarantee
Features of Synthetic Latex Pillows:
- PolyUrethane Foam – Feels like latex
- Hypo-Allergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Mildew Proof
- Non-Toxic and dust mite resistant
- Latex is durable, as well as comfortable
- Resilient and will not compress or lose shape
- Excellent ventilation
- Suitable for all seasons
- Keeps you dry throughout
- Pressure relief
- Ecological Product
Benefits of Synthetic Latex Pillows
- Synthetic Latex Pillows – Synthetic Latex Pillows have undergo a manufacturing process to that of normal high-density foams. However, the chemical composition of these ensure that they are very high density, even though they are generally soft.
- Support – Latex pillows are very cushioning, so you can be sure that you’re always getting enough support. There are even some that have contoured to better support the neck and the proper spinal alignment. In fact, there are some studies that show that latex is better in relieving pressure than memory foam.
- Allergen-Free – Latex is antimicrobial and antibacterial. Plus, it is resistant to mildew, dust mites and other common allergens. These make it a great choice for people with allergies, especially to their counter part 100% Natural latex.
- Durability – Although latex pillows are a bit more expensive than other standard pillows, they offer so much more in terms of durability. This makes latex pillows a good investment that will last you for many years.
- Breathable – Latex pillows are a great choice for people who are hot sleepers or live in places with hot climates. But this type of pillow is well-known for its breathability and ability to stay cool all through the night.